Topics

Spring Road Trip

Richard Rohrer

Looks like we are going to be heading to TX end of Feb, beginning of March for bird watching.  If anyone needs the following grids, let me know:  EL59, EL39, EM51, EM52, EM53, EM33, EM32, and EM31. I would like to get the xyl to go back to EL58, but I don't think I can get her interested, hi hi.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747

Jerry N9AVY

Dick:

Still need EL 59, EL39 & EM33  if y'all get that way.

Jerry   n9avy

On Thursday, January 14, 2021, 02:40:34 PM CST, Richard Rohrer <kc3ef@...> wrote:

Looks like we are going to be heading to TX end of Feb, beginning of March for bird watching.  If anyone needs the following grids, let me know:  EL59, EL39, EM51, EM52, EM53, EM33, EM32, and EM31. I would like to get the xyl to go back to EL58, but I don't think I can get her interested, hi hi.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747

Leland Sly

I need EL59.  Got all the others.

73

Lee N5SLY

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 2:51 PM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Dick:

Still need EL 59, EL39 & EM33  if y'all get that way.

Jerry   n9avy

On Thursday, January 14, 2021, 02:40:34 PM CST, Richard Rohrer <kc3ef@...> wrote:

Looks like we are going to be heading to TX end of Feb, beginning of March for bird watching.  If anyone needs the following grids, let me know:  EL59, EL39, EM51, EM52, EM53, EM33, EM32, and EM31. I would like to get the xyl to go back to EL58, but I don't think I can get her interested, hi hi.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747

Dick,
I need a confirmed sighting on a "pin-tailed whydahs" bird in So Texas.
I have a confirmed sighting on my life list, from Cabinda in West Africa, and I see that there's been accidental sightings in the coastal area's around Galveston.
Just something to keep an eye out for.
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76

Looks like we are going to be heading to TX end of Feb, beginning of March for bird watching.  If anyone needs the following grids, let me know:  EL59, EL39, EM51, EM52, EM53, EM33, EM32, and EM31. I would like to get the xyl to go back to EL58, but I don't think I can get her interested, hi hi.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

I thought you were pulling my leg.  That's one I never heard of.  But I checked it out and you really do need to get this on your TX life list.

Dave
KB3RAN
1692/381

Looks like we are going to be heading to TX end of Feb, beginning of March for bird watching.  If anyone needs the following grids, let me know:  EL59, EL39, EM51, EM52, EM53, EM33, EM32, and EM31. I would like to get the xyl to go back to EL58, but I don't think I can get her interested, hi hi.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

Eric KG6MZS

Dick,

I could use EM52 - maybe more on PSK.  Keep us posted!

Thanks and 73

Eric

KG6MZS

On 1/14/21 12:40 PM, Richard Rohrer wrote:
Looks like we are going to be heading to TX end of Feb, beginning of March for bird watching.  If anyone needs the following grids, let me know:  EL59, EL39, EM51, EM52, EM53, EM33, EM32, and EM31. I would like to get the xyl to go back to EL58, but I don't think I can get her interested, hi hi.
--
Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747

Rick - N7WE

Put me on the EL59 list Dick...but then you knew that didn't you!  Enjoy the trip and hope you get lots of new ones checked off in your Sibley Guide.

stan W9SMR

Due in part to successfully contacting you on your previous road trips, I now only need EM33 from your itinerary.

Thank you to you and your wife for continuing this adventuresome spirit!!

73,
Stan
W9SMR