Special Event station advise

Bill-N7RI

Good evening
I am looking for some Special Event station advise.  The W7Y Come and Get Wyoming event starts on the 7th and goes through the 18th.  While PSK is my first priority, I also want to get as many QSOs as possible for the event so I will be working multiple modes during the event.
My question is, when is the optimal hours to work PSK?  The event covers 2 weekends so my thinking is 2 hours each Saturday & Sunday which gives me 8 hours just for PSK.  With the brain trust of this group, which hours will give me the maximum results?

With that said, I doubt there will be many other guys running PSK so I can go rouge off the schedule and throw out some random CQ's from time to time and since my work load looks light during the event if someone wants the W7Y QSO or just needs WY I am more than happy to schedule something at other times.

Come on everyone, help me make this a great PSK event.  Any and all ideas are welcome.

73
Bill  N7RI
070-1191

Hi Bill...
An excellent question.
I'll weigh in and say between:
(Your local time)...
3:00pm and 6:00pm-7:00pm for 20 meters
6:00pm and 8:00pm-9:00 pm for 40 meters.
I think those 2 will be your money bands.
You can check the higher bands during the day, and even 80m later at night.
Of great value to you is your posting your immediate operating schedule to this email
reflector.
I look forward to working you!
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76

[...]

Thanks Milt
I'll put my schedule together and get it out to the group.
Bill
N7RI

--
Bill Fults
N7RI

JoAnn Donaldson

Bill,
   Count me in. I can use WY on PSK.   If possible, just post here that your on the air or about to be on the air and I will come looking for you. HI HI.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Wednesday, October 6, 2021, 03:24:33 PM CDT, Bill-N7RI <n7ri.wy@...> wrote:

[...]

Good evening everyone
Here is my planned schedule for the next two weekends for the W7Y special event station:

10/9 & 10/16
19:00-20:00 UTC 20M
23:00-00:00 UTC 20M

10/10 & 10/17
01:00-03:00 UTC  40M

20:00-21:00 UTC  20M
22:00-23:00 UTC 20M

10/11 & 10/18
02:00-03:00 UTC  40M

There could be additional times if the WX get yucky plus there may be some impromptu CQ's if I see activity on the waterfall.

Here is a link to the event scheduler so you can see when the other operators are on.  Refresh it often as several of us will add our name at the last minute.

Should any of you need a different time or band, please reach out to me directly and I;ll do what I can to help.

73
Bill
N7RI
070-1191