Topics

Some details pls? - 365/366 Contacts needed

Dave,
Can you tell us more about your operating availability?
Some details pls? Times, bands, gray line, etc?
There's a number of us old, (truly, a state of mind), crusty guys hanging around that are as equally pedantic about getting in your log as you are about having us there, and, on the day & time that's needed.
And, I'm thinking that there's a lot of others needing schedules for band, time & day also.
N6MG. 070-650
W6QP, Trustee, 070-1454

On Jan 9, 2021, at 9:27 AM, DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381 via groups.io <davehardy0101@...> wrote:

I'm usually travelling in January but not this year.  This is the year to knock out my January contacts.  I'm needing nearly all the days up to Jan 22nd.  There's a psk63 contest today out of Europe and I'm seeing no one on psk31.  Sure would be nice to see a few stations on this weekend and the rest of the month.  I'm about 20 days from getting this endorsement completed with most of them in January.

Thanks,  See you on the air.
--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381
APE Event Mgr

DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381

I'm operating from southern Maryland by the Chesapeake Bay.  That's Eastern time zone.  I work mostly 20 and 40. Can do 80 but don't have a great antenna for that.  My G5RV is North-South at about 70'.  My dipoles (10,20, and 40) are East-West. They're just inverted vees supported with a 33' camo pole.

 I'm not sure what to say about gray line.  Sunset is around 5 PM or 2200Z.  I usually can make 20 meter contacts during the day and get 40's as evening comes on.  I'll be spending as much time as I need to get these contacts this month.

Appreciate the concern and help.  Every day until the 22nd this month, I'll be trying.

Dave
KB3RAN