Subject: Software PSKfest
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2022 10:05:38 -0400
From: Rodrigo Muñoz <ce4wt@...>
To: contests@...

Dear friends
This will be the first time I participate in the PSKfest, is there any N1MM contest model that I can use or some other software to work the contest?

73's

Jim,  K5SP #483

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

I have tired using N1MM logger for some of our PODXS contests but now use FLDIGI.  You have to download a UDC (User Defined Contest) file from the N1MM help site.

https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/mmfiles/categories/userdefinedcontests/

The best one for this contest is PODXS1RTTY.udc.  You have to search the directory to find it.  After download it must be placed in the N1MM Logger+\UserDefinedContests folder.  Start N1MM and create a new log.  The PODXS1RTTY file should appear in the pull down menu.  Once the log is created you can customize the macros.  Good Luck

Jim I have sent a copy of this to Rodrigo's email.

Bob KK6KMU

JoAnn Donaldson

I use N7YG's PSKExpress. It has Macros, PSKReporting, Interface with ACLog, Access to Space Weather, and a lots more. It was designed and coded for PSK operations.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Friday, January 7, 2022, 11:52:18 AM CST, Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@...> wrote:

I have tired using N1MM logger for some of our PODXS contests but now use FLDIGI.  You have to download a UDC (User Defined Contest) file from the N1MM help site.

https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/mmfiles/categories/userdefinedcontests/

The best one for this contest is PODXS1RTTY.udc.  You have to search the directory to find it.  After download it must be placed in the N1MM Logger+\UserDefinedContests folder.  Start N1MM and create a new log.  The PODXS1RTTY file should appear in the pull down menu.  Once the log is created you can customize the macros.  Good Luck

Jim I have sent a copy of this to Rodrigo's email.

Bob KK6KMU

Lee McDaniel WB4QOJ

I'm using FLDigi with FLLog built in.

Working 40 meters today.. Lots of activity.

73 Lee WB4QOJ

---------

“The work of volunteer groups throughout our country represents the very heart and soul of America. They have helped make this the most compassionate, generous, and humane society that ever existed on the face of this earth.”

— Ronald Reagan

On Fri, Jan 7, 2022, 3:51 PM JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io <joannplano2005=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Yes, lots of activity on both 40 and 20. Not been on PSK in quite some time and good to be back. Call me old school but I still like to give my P070 number!! hihi

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On Jan 8, 2022, at 10:54 AM, Lee McDaniel WB4QOJ <wb4qoj@...> wrote:

[...]

Ken N6PCD

Hi all,

Take a look at Logger 32. It’s an older program, but as I remember it supports lots of PODXS contests:

https://www.logger32.net/index.html#.Ydm7LYE74go

--
All the best,
Ken N6PCD