Right now in Florida

HOLY MOLY!

The Guys/Gals in Florida are catching hell today!!

Do we have anyone active right now from this area?

Milt.
070-650
LONP #76

There's a break in the rain and lightning right now.  Had 2.91 inches of rain in about an hour or two.  Saw you working Mike, KC7MAW and gave him a shout when you were done but he didn't hear me.  You were 559 and he was a solid 599 into Central Florida

John
KC3FL

I've got a trace at exactly 14.072.
Hangin' to see if it's you, then I've got to drive Ms Daisy to do her "Amen's".
N7RI is working you (?).
N6MG

There's a break in the rain and lightning right now.  Had 2.91 inches of rain in about an hour or two.  Saw you working Mike, KC7MAW and gave him a shout when you were done but he didn't hear me.  You were 559 and he was a solid 599 into Central Florida

John
KC3FL

Rick - N7WE

I shut completely down last evening when the first front came through - wind gusts went above 30 mph and lightning walking about.  Tipped the vertical into the down position and disconnected everything - including computers.  Just got the computer back up - along with standing up and hooking up the antenna.  Wild mid-morning to late afternoon.  About 2 3/4 inches of rain.  We were reminded why central Florida is called the "Lightning Capital of the USA" - lot of close strikes, some scary close.  No damage other than limbs and Spanish moss to clean up.  All the electronics seem to be OK, so all is well.  Spring in central Florida!