The QRP 5W Category had 7 entries. In 1st place again this year was Steve, VA3FLF with 58 QSOs and 3,178 points. Very respectable results with Flea-Power! In 2nd place was Don, KM4UDX with 37 QSOs and 1,751 points. In 3rd place was Dave, KM6CPF with 31 QSOs and 1,513 points.

Our heartiest appreciation to the Bonus Stations who dedicated many, many hours to ensuring that contestants had a chance for that significant 100 point bonus!

New members joining us following their participation in TDW:

#2846 W4FLL,     Tom, Carson City, NV
#2849 WB8TDG, Rex, Yellow Springs, OH
#2850 N4FA,       Rich, Cape Coral, FL
#2844 AB8YZ      JoAnn, Dallas TX (did not upload log)

Full results will be uploaded to the 070 Club and 070 Club Contest Reflectors. See Groups.io for info on viewing uploaded files: 070 Email Reflector

A very BIG THANK YOU to David, K9DWR for your awesome efforts to again create the upload link and parse the results.

Our next contest is the 40M Firecracker Sprint.

Choose a 6 hour block between 20:00 UTC July 3 to 19:59 UTC July 4.

See full Rules at: RULES - 40m-Firecracker Sprint

73,

 Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611

PODXS 070 - PR Director