Reminder 2021 FD Stickers

stan W9SMR

Last day to upload to ARRL - Tuesday, July 27, 2021

I hope that you participated in the 2021 FD and enjoyed that experience. The PODXS 070 Club offers Stickers to reward you for that participation and for uploading to ARRL.

There are two stickers available.

1)  Firstly there is the existing Field Day Participation Sticker

This is for anyone who participates in Field Day in any way, (including setup/tear-down, KP duty, etc.) either individually or as part of a group.

2) Secondly, -
The Field Day Club Upload Sticker

The second Sticker is for folks who participate on their own (not part of another group) and upload their log info to ARRL

For 2021 Field Day Entry go to:  https://field-day.arrl.org/fdentry.php

Important: If you participated in FD, please upload to ARRL indicating your club affiliation as PODXS 070.  “PODXS 070” will appear in the drop-down for Club or Group Name. All you have to do is select (click on) it.
Note that according to the rules, that upload may consist of:

"Cabrillo log or list of stations worked by band/mode (dupe sheet)"

You may upload using only 1 Club association. So if you are already part of another Field Day group and uploading your log as part of their score, you can’t earn our Field Day Club Upload Sticker. You can still earn the Field Day Participation Sticker.

3) Notify me: I will put you on the list!

Simply send an email directly to me robinstan (at) Hotmail (dot) com by Tuesday, July 27, 2021. (Last day to upload to ARRL

Please use 2021 Field Day in the subject line.

The body of your email needs only your Call and Member number. Please note if you also uploaded your log info to ARRL.

You will be eligible for the FD Participation Sticker even if you do not upload to ARRL.

So far I have recorded 29 members who participated in Field Day. See listing below.

Please let me know if I have missed your participation or upload.

Of those, 16 indicated they uploaded under PODXS 070 Club. Seven members uploaded with another club. Six members did not indicate their upload situation. If you did upload, let me know. I can get that info from ARRL eventually and you will receive your Field Day Club Upload Sticker and the Field Day Participation Sticker.

The Field Day Club Upload Sticker may not be available next year. Grab it while you can.

Last year 36 members participate in FD and 17 members uploaded and we had a 5,198 Score. Did we beat that this year!

73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director