Reminder 2021 FD Stickers

stan W9SMR

I hope that you participated in the 2021 FD and enjoyed that experience. The PODXS 070 Club offers Stickers to reward you for that participation and for uploading to ARRL.

There are two stickers available.

1)  Firstly there is the existing Field Day Participation Sticker

This is for anyone who participates in Field Day in any way, (including setup/tear-down, KP duty, etc.) either individually or as part of a group.

2) Secondly, - The Field Day Club Upload Sticker

The second Sticker is for folks who participate on their own (not part of another group) and upload their log info to ARRL

For 2021 Field Day Entry go to:  https://field-day.arrl.org/fdentry.php

Important: If you participated in FD, please upload to ARRL indicating your club affiliation as PODXS 070.  “PODXS 070” will appear in the drop-down for Club or Group Name. All you have to do is select (click on) it.
Note that according to the rules, that upload may consist of:

"Cabrillo log or list of stations worked by band/mode (dupe sheet)"

You may upload using only 1 Club association. So if you are already part of another Field Day group and uploading your log as part of their score, you can’t earn our Field Day Club Upload Sticker. You can still earn the Field Day Participation Sticker.

3) Notify me: I will put you on the list!

Simply send an email directly to me robinstan (at) Hotmail (dot) com by Tuesday, July 27, 2021. (Last day to upload to ARRL)

Please use 2021 Field Day in the subject line.

The body of your email needs only your Call and Member number. Please note if you also uploaded your log info to ARRL.

You will be eligible for the FD Participation Sticker even if you do not upload to ARRL.

 The Field Day Club Upload Sticker may not be available next year. Grab it while you can.

Last year 36 members participate in FD and 17 members uploaded and we had a 5,198 Score. Let’s beat that this year!

73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director

Barry VA7GEM

On Mon, Jun 28, 2021 at 05:05 PM, stan W9SMR wrote:

[...]

 Re Stan's instructions.
I still remain slightly confused. For Item 1: Field Day Participation Sticker do I notify Stan?

Item 2 is clear. Stan sez to send email with
only your Call and Member number.

I actually sent Stan email with
Call and Member number
and stated that I wrkd FD and uploaded to ARRL. I hope
this will get me both stickers.
Best PSK fun in years. Now we need the eastern bros. to stay up late
next weekend or Bob and I will be lonely. I think Milt goes to bed to
early for 40M as well.
cheers
Barry