Topics

RC3 Leaderboards

Jim K5SP

The RC3 LeaderBoard and RC3 Top Ten pages have been updated to reflect the standings through the Triple Play.

We have a new leader, KC3FL has risen to the top over last years winner N5SLY by 5.91 points.  Looks like this years champion will be determined by the Doubleheader results (and Lee needs to get something for 160 antenna).

An astonishing 212 operators have garnered points in this years contests to this point.  With fingers crossed on improving conditions, we should be able to surpass that in the next years contests.

Jim,  K5SP #483