RC3 Championship at PSKfest - 2022

stan W9SMR

We are off to another exciting Rollo Cup Contest Championship competition.

The results of the 2022 PSKfest are in and it looks to be a battle from the git-go!

And in case you have forgotten here are the winners from 2021, 2020 and 2019:

The Top Dawg in the Rollo Cup Contest Championship will receive a special certificate, a Rollo Dog Tag, and an Engraved Silver Revere Cup Trophy.

Check out your standing on the full 2022 RC3 Leader Board following the PSKfest at:   RC3 Leaderboard - 2022

We hope you enjoy this “Race for the Rollo Cup!”

Congrats to all our Contest warriors!

73,
Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611