Radio Repair Shop #information

Ken N6PCD <n6pcd@...>

Hi all,

My longtime favorite icom technician, Scott Malcolm of MTS Technical Services, has retired. Can anyone recommend a good, reliable, and honest repair tech or shop that does icom and Yaesu gear? Any recommendation is appreciated!
--
All the best,
Ken N6PCD

Lee McDaniel WB4QOJ

I have used Jim for several Yaseu repairs. Very good work.

73 Lee WB4QOJ
070# 2857