Topics

Radio passing

spdomingue@...

Ernie,,

I just climbed the tower to point the antenna at your location, sorry to hear
of the passing of your good friend. Hope to see you soon.

Well, Steve, W3HF maybe we can finally make a real QSO as I have a Tri-bander
up now and it is pointed right at your location.

Hope to see everyone next weekend, worked on tuned the system here this
weekend just for the event and maybe I can finish my quest to contact all the
070 members.

Steve
N6YIH/7

Steve W3HF

--- spdomingue@... wrote:

Well, Steve, W3HF maybe we can finally make a real
QSO as I have a Tri-bander
up now and it is pointed right at your location.
Heard you on 20m last night (or was it the night
before?). Signal was very nice for a few minutes, but
faded out before you finished the QSO you were in.

Weird conditions on 20m late last night. Heard two
FKs, two VKs, and a ZL. They were all fading in and
out for a couple of hours. Didn't get any of them,
though. :-( But an N6, QRP at 2 W, did get one of the
FKs, so I think I had a chance. Unfortunately, he
wasted a bunch of time asking questions about France,
and didn't recognize the prefix. Maybe some time ...

http://auctions.yahoo.com/