From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rich Potts via groups.io
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2021 2:30 PM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] QSO this evening

Hi Craig,
  Band conditions today have been challenging to say the least I would recommend trying to line up several people to attempt I will be monitoring from Ohio looking for your call assuming your going to use 40m. Well will be monitoring the reflector in the mean time.

  AC8NM Rich

David, K9DWR

* Craig Heinze <craig@heinzehaus.com> [2021-12-27 21:10]:
Thanks Rich. If anyone else happens to be around, it would be great. I can
do a little band hoping if necessary as well.

Band conditions today have been challenging to say the least I would
recommend trying to line up several people to attempt I will be monitoring
from Ohio looking for your call assuming your going to use 40m. Well will
be monitoring the reflector in the mean time.
I can give it a shot from IL

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

Craig Heinze

Sounds good. I'll send something out on the reflector when I'm calling CQ.

#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com

JoAnn Donaldson

I am in Dallas, TX.  I can be on 40M or 30M PSK at 7PM Central time. Assuming your in the CST.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

#1604 LONP #255
david@...

Craig, what bands do you have available?
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76