Topics

QSO King Longwire

Paula K7PAX #1739

I think the QSO King longwire is no longer being made. But I am sure that there are others available that are similar.

Paula K7PAX #1739

On Jan 1, 2020, at 3:46 PM, Fr Richard R via Groups.Io <rickocr2005@...> wrote:

I’ll look it up. Thanks

Fr Richard

On Jan 1, 2020, at 18:36, Paula K7PAX #1739 via Groups.Io <hamette@...> wrote:

I have one of those along the top of my backyard fence.

Paula

On Jan 1, 2020, at 3:27 PM, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Richard, I use a Qso-King end fed wire up about 20 feet. Neighbors can't see it.

but will work on getting an antenna of sorts back up and station on a the air by Feb 29, 2020 so I can complete it once.

We just moved into a new house in a HOA community so have to get an antenna up carefully but will getter done.

73, Merry Christmas, & Happy New Year.

Fr Richard

WB8YXF

2328 (I think)

On Jan 1, 2020, at 17:53, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

I should point out that Paul - NU4C - now not on the air due to health problems, but still monitoring this group, completed it not once, BUT TWICE!  Only person to do so!  Anyone want to take a run at that??

Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Paula K7PAX #1739

Mike, good to know. Thanks for checking on that!

Paula K7PAX #1739