QRP sticker #endorsements

How does one go about applying the qrp bumper sticker.
Thanks

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Steve W3HF

Dave -

Sorry for the delay in responding. We've had to poll the group to recall how this one was done. The specific wording that's in the listing harkens back to the early years of the club, when all endorsements were processed manually. Obviously there's no way to upload a brag file to the endorsement checker.

We believe that when the checker was written, it implemented a rule that looked for the ADIF tag TX_PWR, which is defined as "the logging station's power in watts (>0)." If the checker finds a QSO that has TX_PWR included with a value between 0 and 5, the checker "awards" the QRP bumper sticker. We just don't know if that portion of the checker is still working.

So give it a try and let us know how it works. If this turns out to be another situation where the checker is not working, we'll figure out another way.

72/73,

David Tucker

OK I will give it try . Thanks for the reply

On 5/27/2021 8:27 AM, Steve W3HF wrote:
[...]

Ok Steve I just uploaded a adif qrp file @ 19:51UTC.
Let me know if it went thru. I stated on the qrp endorsement page that it accepted it.

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Stephen Melachrinos

Dave -

You uploaded to the 070 awards checker, right? http://hamclubs.info/070-checker/  ?

There's no sign of your file there. The only upload shown for today was N7WE at 17:11 EDT (2111z).

A few of us were talking about this and aren't sure what's going on. Rick N7WE did his upload as a test after he didn't see your file.

Two suggestions:

1. Try uploading again, just to see if it was a temporary glitch. And take special note of any messages it displays.

2. Send me (directly) the ADIF file, assuming it's not your entire log. I'd like to look at the QRP entry.

w3hf@...