Topics

PSKfest – Heads Up ! One week away

stan W9SMR

The Ø7Ø Club PSKfest is just 1 week away -

  0000 UTC Saturday, 2 January 2021
 2359 UTC Saturday, 2 January 2021

This is a 1 day, 24 hour event – Friday evening and Saturday in US.

Sprint Rules – work as many stations as possible in the allotted time using PSK31 mode.

Work each station once per band. (Same station, same band, is a dupe!)

Open to all licensed radio amateurs. Using 80M thru 10M (No WARC Bands)

For Rules and detailsClick Here: PSKFest Rules

4 Power Categories:

QRP < 5 W
Low < 25 W
Medium < 50 W
High < 100 W (See Rules)

Exchange:
 Callsign,  RST  and  State/Province/Country (SPC)  eg: “W9SMR  599  FL”

Call: “CQ PSKFEST”

All entry logs
 must be received within 1 week after the event ends.

The PSKFest Uploader link will be activated for the Contest. See Rules.

With propagation possibly improving and 5 bands to choose from, you can optimize your luck. It is helpful to post your intentions to QSY on the Reflector. Also, be sure to use PSKReporter and to Spot calls seen. Under current propagation conditions, we need all the help we can get.

Last year there were 90 logs submitted – a very good turnout. Last year’s Top Dawg and 1st in High Power was Bob, KF3AA with 36 states and 21 DXCC multipliers. Four of our members worked 38 States. We had a record 16 non-members competing and submitting logs. Several have since joined the 070.

Be sure to tell any and all to join the fun, submit their logs and join us as soon as possible.

Let’s see if we can find those open bands.

73,

Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611

PODXS 070 - PR Director