PSKfest Contest – TOMORROW

stan W9SMR

The Ø7Ø Club PSKfest is tomorrow -

  0000 UTC Saturday, 8 January 2022
 2359 UTC Saturday, 8 January 2022

This is a 1 day, 24 hour event – Friday evening and Saturday in US.

Sprint Rules – work as many stations as possible in the allotted time using PSK31 mode.

Work each station once per band. (Same station, same band, is a dupe!)

Open to all licensed radio amateurs. Using 80M thru 10M (No WARC Bands)

For Rules and detailsClick Here  PSKfest RULES

4 Power Categories:

QRP < 5 W
Low < 25 W
Medium < 50 W
High < 100 W (See Rules)

Exchange:  State/Province/Country (SPC)

Call: “CQ PSKFEST”

All entry logs
 must be received within 1 week after the event ends.

The PSKFest Uploader link will be activated for the Contest. See Rules.

With propagation possibly improving and 5 bands to choose from, you can optimize your luck. It is helpful to post your intentions to QSY on the Reflector. Bob, KK6KMU, has set up a Triple Play Low Band Sprint CHAT GROUP on the Main Groups.io site. Subscribe to that for an active helping hand. Also, be sure to use PSKReporter and to Spot calls seen. Under current propagation conditions, we need all the help we can get.

Last year there were 105 logs submitted, up from the 2020 total of 90 logs. Last year’s Top Dawg and 1st in High Power was Steve, VA3TPS with 171 QSOs, 43 states and 8,203 points. We had a record 16 non-members competing and submitting logs. Several have since joined the 070.

Be sure to tell any and all to join the fun, submit their logs and join us as soon as possible. Let’s see if we can find those open bands.

73,

Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611

PODXS 070 - PR Director

Rich Potts

PSKFest uploader is not active

N9JCA Chris

Give it time The link has to be opened
Give it a couple of days I'm sure by Monday
you can upload you scores

Chris N9JCA #797

73