PSKFEST 2022

Lee McDaniel WB4QOJ

Really enjoyed PSKFEST Yesterday. Only about 50 contacts on 20 and 40 meters. BUT it was a blast.

Looking forward to next PSK31 contest.

73 Lee WB4QOJ
070 #2857

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

I got a late start on Saturday morning but still managed 40 plus QSOs on QRP. I got to ring out my new IC-705 and laptop and integrating HRD with N3FJP. I got everything working smoothly after an hour or so.

It was very awkward working a new setup but finally got muscle memory going. I am ready for Winter Field Day.

On Jan 9, 2022, at 11:40, Lee McDaniel WB4QOJ <wb4qoj@...> wrote:

Really enjoyed PSKFEST Yesterday. Only about 50 contacts on 20 and 40 meters. BUT it was a blast.

Looking forward to next PSK31 contest.

73 Lee WB4QOJ
070 #2857

KN4ZXG

I had family in town and didn't get but a short time Friday evening late and Saturday morning.  Had such a fun time, it was hard to walk away, but I had to!

Jeremy Allen

It's been a long time since I've taken part in a contest, but it was fun.  This was my first one from my PA QTH, and I was able to get 39 QSO's on 20 and a single one on 15.  Not bad for an attic dipole and 20W.

73
Jeremy N1ZZZ

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Jeremy,

You had a nice signal in Southern California. Hope to see you on the waterfall again.

Bob KK6KMU

Robert, KE0STT

I'll echo the sentiments of the above posts. I really enjoyed the contest this year. I had a computer crash a few days before the contest but managed to get a new OS installed (MX Linux) as well as software just in time. Good times!

Robert
KE0STT

Don - KM4UDX

PSK makes the ether safe for non-FT8 waveforms.
--
Don
km4udx