Topics

PSKFEST

Dan Morris - KZ3T

I didn’t think PSKFEST started until 2 Jan???? I see lots calling CQ PSKFEST and I show it is only 2326Z 1 Jan??? Am I missing something?

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@gmail.com

I live to live for Him!

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Dang, never mind, my clock did not update in the program and I’m still showing an hour early...

Dan Morris KZ3T 070-1065
dbmorris315@gmail.com

I live to live for Him!

Leland Sly

It is January 2...the time right now is 0016 Zulu, UTC, GMT or whatever you want to call it.  You need to get a ZULU time app for your phone so you know what time it is.

Have fun.

73

Lee N5SLY

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 6:08 PM Dan Morris - KZ3T <dbmorris315@...> wrote:
I didn’t think PSKFEST started until 2 Jan????  I see lots calling CQ PSKFEST and I show it is only 2326Z 1 Jan???   Am I missing something?

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Nah, I have that just my PC hiccuped or something. Tnx

Dan Morris

I live to live for Him!

On Jan 1, 2021, at 7:18 PM, Leland Sly <lee.n5sly@...> wrote:

It is January 2...the time right now is 0016 Zulu, UTC, GMT or whatever you want to call it.  You need to get a ZULU time app for your phone so you know what time it is.

Have fun.

73

Lee N5SLY

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 6:08 PM Dan Morris - KZ3T <dbmorris315@...> wrote:
I didn’t think PSKFEST started until 2 Jan????  I see lots calling CQ PSKFEST and I show it is only 2326Z 1 Jan???   Am I missing something?

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!

Jerry N9AVY

Memory battery went belly up ???

Jerry

On Friday, January 1, 2021, 06:44:08 PM CST, Dan Morris - KZ3T <dbmorris315@...> wrote:

Nah, I have that just my PC hiccuped or something. Tnx

Dan Morris

I live to live for Him!

On Jan 1, 2021, at 7:18 PM, Leland Sly <lee.n5sly@...> wrote:

It is January 2...the time right now is 0016 Zulu, UTC, GMT or whatever you want to call it.  You need to get a ZULU time app for your phone so you know what time it is.

Have fun.

73

Lee N5SLY

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 6:08 PM Dan Morris - KZ3T <dbmorris315@...> wrote:
I didn’t think PSKFEST started until 2 Jan????  I see lots calling CQ PSKFEST and I show it is only 2326Z 1 Jan???   Am I missing something?

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

This is what I am dealing with since about 10 minutes before contest. This is on the End Fed. I switched to my east west dipole and it is slightly better but still S9. Transformer? Grow Lights? It is all across the band.

Steve
VA3FLF
2301

C'mon Dan and you guys...I've got a lot of room for your signals on my waterfall!
Milt.
N6MG
On 40m for now @ 0107 Z

Nah, I have that just my PC hiccuped or something. Tnx

Dan Morris

I live to live for Him!

On Jan 1, 2021, at 7:18 PM, Leland Sly <lee.n5sly@...> wrote:

It is January 2...the time right now is 0016 Zulu, UTC, GMT or whatever you want to call it.  You need to get a ZULU time app for your phone so you know what time it is.

Have fun.

73

Lee N5SLY

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 6:08 PM Dan Morris - KZ3T <dbmorris315@...> wrote:
I didn’t think PSKFEST started until 2 Jan????  I see lots calling CQ PSKFEST and I show it is only 2326Z 1 Jan???   Am I missing something?

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!

Stephen Melachrinos

Steve -

Never seen anything like that. I get some QRM from TVs nearby, but it tends to be tones, not weird scattered stuff.