From: "Stephen J. Melachrinos" <melachri@voicenet.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 19:26 PM
Subject: [070] PSK Rumble

Question: Did anyone else mess up and forget that Canada (or
Australia or Japan) count as a DXCC entity in the scoring? I
remembered the US (since the rules reminded me!), and included
the one VE call area I worked, but forgot to include Canada in the
DX column.

BTW, I seem to be getting all the 070 postings, but then again I'm
not on AOL.