PSK Fest Soapbox

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Just want to thank all the volunteers who make these contests possible.  This is always my most enjoyable contest.

This year 80 meters was open for me.  That doesn't happen very often, Thanks to all those on the east coast who stayed up late.  Greatly appreciated.  15 meters also was a surprise.  Made 10 contacts and John KC3FL answered on my first call.  John was also one of a handful that I made contact with on 80, 40, 20 and 15 meters.  Also surprised to contact N1ZZZ  for the first time. Made several new LONP contacts.  Looking forward to another great year.

Best wishes to all
Bob  KK6KMU  #2484