Potential New Member is so close KD9PCN

stan W9SMR

Take a look on 40M tonite for George, KD9PCN from NE Indiana.

He has about 47 QSOs under his belt and needs a little boost over the 50 Q threshold.

George is a member of the same Land of Lakes ARC I belong to up there.

73,
Stan
W9SMR

Mike W4BZM

Stan,

Had a QSO with him night before last. When I asked if he knew about PODXS 070, he told me about being at 47 and counting.  So hopefully I was #48.

He also mentioned that he knew you.

Mike W4BZM

stan W9SMR

Yeah, it is a small world. Especially when you have Ham radio at your fingertips!

Thanks for giving him another Q!

73,
Stan

Had a QSO with him night before last. When I asked if he knew about PODXS 070, he told me about being at 47 and counting. So hopefully I was #48.

He also mentioned that he knew you.

Mike W4BZM

JoAnn Donaldson

I am at 94 for my LNOP Number.