Portable Operations in Canada

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

The Radio Amateurs of Canada (RAC) has announced a program for the remainder of the year and beyond promoting portable operations. Canadian Amateurs are encouraged to go portable and collect bonus points by activating POTA, SOTA, Lighthouses of the World, and IOTA.  See the announcement:

 https://www.rac.ca/rac-canadian-portable-operations-challenge-starts-july-1/

I plan on starting some activations and hitting POTA and Lighthouse locations in the coming weeks. I will make an announcement ahead of time here. As usual, I will be QRP digital on my trusty FT817 with a couple of different antenna configurations. Also look for other VE / VA operators working /P.

VA3FLF