PODXS LONP greater than 2786

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

All,

I created a dot csv file with call sign, PODXS member number and membership date for members greater than 2786.  I use this to track my LONP greater than 2786.  I can upload it if anyone is interested.

--
Bob  KK6KMU  #2484

Leland Sly

I would like it.

Thanks.

73

Lee N5SLY

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 6:56 PM Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@...> wrote:
All,

I created a dot csv file with call sign, PODXS member number and membership date for members greater than 2786.  I use this to track my LONP greater than 2786.  I can upload it if anyone is interested.

--
Bob  KK6KMU  #2484

N9JCA Chris

Please upload it to the 070 files   If it’s not to much trouble please update as needed TY
Chris N9JCA
73

On Aug 26, 2021, at 7:12 PM, Leland Sly <lee.n5sly@...> wrote:

I would like it.

Thanks.

73

Lee N5SLY

On Thu, Aug 26, 2021 at 6:56 PM Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@...> wrote:
All,

I created a dot csv file with call sign, PODXS member number and membership date for members greater than 2786.  I use this to track my LONP greater than 2786.  I can upload it if anyone is interested.

--
Bob  KK6KMU  #2484

JoAnn Donaldson

I would like a copy too.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Thursday, August 26, 2021, 06:56:56 PM CDT, Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@...> wrote:

All,

I created a dot csv file with call sign, PODXS member number and membership date for members greater than 2786.  I use this to track my LONP greater than 2786.  I can upload it if anyone is interested.

--
Bob  KK6KMU  #2484

JoAnn,
Back in early July, I responded to your original LONP submittal with your own Excel spreadsheet.
All you have to do is copy & paste to it, or just fill in the blanks.
Because your 070 # is above 070-2786, all of your contacts for LONP are submitted to me.
If you need that original custom made spreadsheet, I can send it also.
I look forward to your submissions!
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76

I created a dot csv file with call sign, PODXS member number and membership date for members greater than 2786.  I use this to track my LONP greater than 2786.  I can upload it if anyone is interested.

--
Bob  KK6KMU  #2484

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

OK I uploaded it to the files folder.

PODXS LONP Greater than 2786.csv

JoAnn Donaldson

Milt,
   I think I still have it. Just in case can you send me another. Also do you happen to have a way to convert an ADIF to a CSV? I will also look on the Web and see if there is one out there.

JoANn
AB8YZ

On Thursday, August 26, 2021, 09:22:51 PM CDT, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

JoAnn,
Back in early July, I responded to your original LONP submittal with your own Excel spreadsheet.
All you have to do is copy & paste to it, or just fill in the blanks.
Because your 070 # is above 070-2786, all of your contacts for LONP are submitted to me.
If you need that original custom made spreadsheet, I can send it also.
I look forward to your submissions!
Milt.
N6MG
070-650
LONP #76

I created a dot csv file with call sign, PODXS member number and membership date for members greater than 2786.  I use this to track my LONP greater than 2786.  I can upload it if anyone is interested.

--
Bob  KK6KMU  #2484

JoAnn Donaldson

When Sept 1st comes, I will be uploading my ADIF to the 070 site and will send you the ADIF file or do you want a copy of the spreadsheet?

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Friday, August 27, 2021, 01:27:07 PM CDT, JoAnn Donaldson <joannplano2005@...> wrote:

[...]

Try this ADIF to CSV tool.
software.ad1c.us/ADIF_to_CSV/index.html

John
LC3FL

JoAnn Donaldson

OK  I now have my log corrected, so how do Find the 070 numbers for the calls. Is there a page on the website that shows calls and their 070  number.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Friday, August 27, 2021, 01:40:09 PM CDT, John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl@...> wrote:

JoAnn,

Try this ADIF to CSV tool.
software.ad1c.us/ADIF_to_CSV/index.html

John
LC3FL

Jerry N9AVY

John :

Is that your Norwegian call sign ??  Emoji Emoji   Or a typo ?

Jerry

Try this ADIF to CSV tool.
software.ad1c.us/ADIF_to_CSV/index.html

John