From: Serge Bertuzzo <smbertuzzo@...>
Date: 8/2/20 12:50 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: info <info@...>
Subject: PODXS 070 Membership

Good afternoon to you.

I have been a PSK31 user since 2008. I never thought of applying and joining the PODXS club. I have come back to PSK31 after an absence and would like to join. I currently use  DX Lab Suits DX Keeper as my main logging program. I understand that I should be able to do a ADIF extract of all my PSK31 qso's using DX Keeper. Unfortuantely, I am not sure how to do that. Is there some other way I can get the information to you?
I will go to the DX Lab reflector and see if someone can also help me out there.

I look forward to your membership.

73

Serge

VA3SB

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

GA - Bob - K4VBM

In the DXKeeper Advanced Sorts, Filters, & Modifiers dialog window,
create a SQL Query Filter like the following:

Caption       SQL expression
PSK31          mode like 'PSK31' or mode like 'PSK63'

That will get all the QSOs with mode PSK31 or PSK63

Bob
K4VBm (Very Bad Memory)

On 8/2/2020 7:48 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:
Anyone using the software tat can assist Sergio?

Jim K5SP
Executive Director

I have been a PSK31 user since 2008. I never thought of applying and joining the PODXS club. I have come back to PSK31 after an absence and would like to join. I currently use  DX Lab Suits DX Keeper as my main logging program. I understand that I should be able to do a ADIF extract of all my PSK31 qso's using DX Keeper. Unfortuantely, I am not sure how to do that. Is there some other way I can get the information to you?
I will go to the DX Lab reflector and see if someone can also help me out there.

I look forward to your membership.

73

Serge

VA3SB

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

PSK63 ??? Al;ways thought only PSK31 QSOs were counted . Am I mistaken ???

Jerry N9AVY

On Sunday, August 2, 2020, 06:58:51 PM CDT, K4VBM <ptcorners@...> wrote:

[...]

1470 <boat.anchor@...>

Jerry