Phone on 14070 ???

Jerry N9AVY

Why am I  hearing a phone signal here ???    Curious. Did the allocations change ???

Jerry  n9avy

Ron Bosch

If you are hearing a weird computer voice, it may be DX from certain countries that require a voice ID tail.  Otherwise, it can be the folks with funny hats and eye patches.

Ron
KE4DRF

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 2:27 PM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
Why am I  hearing a phone signal here ???    Curious. Did the allocations change ???

Jerry  n9avy

Bill Williams

Many fishing boats from the islands or South America have ham radios and indiscriminately talk wherever they want.  Sometimes you can hear 5 or 6.  Luckily most of the time they do not talk much or maybe we just can't hear them.  Also it is in spanish or maybe Portugese or some other language that I don't understand.

Bill
AG4QX

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 5:13 PM Ron Bosch <boschfamily@...> wrote:
If you are hearing a weird computer voice, it may be DX from certain countries that require a voice ID tail.  Otherwise, it can be the folks with funny hats and eye patches.

Ron
KE4DRF

Jerry  n9avy

Jerry N9AVY

On Tuesday, April 27, 2021, 04:13:26 PM CDT, Ron Bosch <boschfamily@...> wrote:

If you are hearing a weird computer voice, it may be DX from certain countries that require a voice ID tail.  Otherwise, it can be the folks with funny hats and eye patches.  and parrots on their shoulders !

Ron
KE4DRF

Jerry  n9avy

(HUMOR)
Jerry...don't tell your Doctor that you're hearing voices!
Milt.
N6MG

-----Original Message-----
To: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Apr 27, 2021 2:39 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Phone on 14070 ???

If you are hearing a weird computer voice, it may be DX from certain countries that require a voice ID tail.  Otherwise, it can be the folks with funny hats and eye patches.  and parrots on their shoulders !

Ron
KE4DRF

Jerry  n9avy

Jerry N9AVY

I hear different voices in my head  ...  " Buy more radios  ...   ".

jerry

On Tuesday, April 27, 2021, 05:13:27 PM CDT, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

(HUMOR)
Jerry...don't tell your Doctor that you're hearing voices!
Milt.
N6MG

-----Original Message-----
To: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Apr 27, 2021 2:39 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Phone on 14070 ???

Ron
KE4DRF

Jerry  n9avy