Opening on 10

Jim K5SP

Several of us are on 10 right now

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Barry VA7GEM

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 08:22 AM, Jim K5SP wrote:
Several of us are on 10 right now

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Jim

I am one that normally shuns rules but I notice that we have ongoing contest
conversations happening on three different venues.
070 Club Group
070 Club Contests
Chat Room

Might I suggest that we all would be better served by using one venue.
GL and rack up your count.
cheers

Geary McDowell

I keep hoping back and forth between 10 and 20.  Was trying to get John in FL a bit ago, was watching this QSO and about four others and they all went away in mid stream.  HI HI Hi the thrills of the bands.
73, Geary KE5IRK

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 10:22 AM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:
Several of us are on 10 right now

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Never saw you at all Barry. The chat is open to all members of groups. I find it faster than the group.io emails.

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 11:04 AM, Barry VA7GEM via groups.io
<boat.anchor@...> wrote:
On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 08:22 AM, Jim K5SP wrote:
Several of us are on 10 right now

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Jim

I am one that normally shuns rules but I notice that we have ongoing contest
conversations happening on three different venues.
070 Club Group
070 Club Contests
Chat Room

Might I suggest that we all would be better served by using one venue.
GL and rack up your count.
cheers

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

Wow...just got WA3LXD on 10M with 5 watts QRP. Miracles do happen, hi!

VA3FLF