From: DAVE KB3RAN 1692/381 via groups.io <davehardy0101@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Jul 3, 2022 4:41 am
Subject: Re: [070Club] 40m Firecracker Sprint

Trying for a new time block this morning.  So, if you see me KB3RAN and worked me last evening, answer me again please for this time block.  I won't be a dup today if I worked you yesterday.

Hope to see you on 40.  Got another David  NU4N from KY this morning but everyone else must be sleeping in.  I'll be on for a bit more then going to church and then I'll be back.

Dave
KB3RAN

PS Don't forget to submit your APE plans soon.  August is coming up.

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

Bill Williams

Sorry guys, I have been monitoring since 1230Z and have seen nothing except one vapor trail where I decoded not one word.

Bill
AG4QX
0398

On Sun, Jul 3, 2022 at 9:08 AM N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

I'm on 40m right now, cq'n, 13:04 Z
Milt.
N6MG
070-650

Trying for a new time block this morning.  So, if you see me KB3RAN and worked me last evening, answer me again please for this time block.  I won't be a dup today if I worked you yesterday.

Hope to see you on 40.  Got another David  NU4N from KY this morning but everyone else must be sleeping in.  I'll be on for a bit more then going to church and then I'll be back.

Dave
KB3RAN

PS Don't forget to submit your APE plans soon.  August is coming up.

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

Bill,
I'm at +2000 and KD6TR is at +1200.
I've had a few vapor trails call me, but like your experience, no decode.
I'm going to stick with it as long as I can.
Milt.
N6MG
070-650

Trying for a new time block this morning.  So, if you see me KB3RAN and worked me last evening, answer me again please for this time block.  I won't be a dup today if I worked you yesterday.

Hope to see you on 40.  Got another David  NU4N from KY this morning but everyone else must be sleeping in.  I'll be on for a bit more then going to church and then I'll be back.

Dave
KB3RAN

PS Don't forget to submit your APE plans soon.  August is coming up.

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

Bill Williams

Milt,

Just got NZ4N at about 7.07160.  One thing I see.

For all those who might remember the last HRD update totally screwed up my system in the middle of Three Day Weekend.  I even tried going back to older versions and they were screwed up too.  So I ended up working a one day weekend contest.  I found a new version yesterday and it works.  After testing last night and again this morning everything seems to be working.  HRD did a good job of fixing all the problems but I do wish they had communicated some, something like we know of the problems and are working on it would have been nice.

Bill
AG4QX
0398

On Sun, Jul 3, 2022 at 9:21 AM N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

malcolm heard

My fix per their direction was to repair runtime 2013.  Worked

On Sun, Jul 3, 2022 at 8:32 AM Bill Williams <bill.ag4qx@...> wrote:
[...]

Malcolm Heard, M.S.
7516 South 37th Street
Lincoln, NE 68516
heardmalcolm2017@...
402.202.3853

Leadership • Culture • Talent

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

I agree Bill. There has been two updates in the last week and never saw an email or message. I just happened to check the website.

It does appear everything has been corrected.

On Jul 3, 2022, at 09:32, Bill Williams <bill.ag4qx@...> wrote:

[...]

Tom Ryan

Thanks for the plug, Milt!  I will keep on keeping on!

73 Tom  KD6TR

On Sunday, July 3, 2022 at 06:08:23 AM PDT, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

I'm on 40m right now, cq'n, 13:04 Z
Milt.
N6MG
070-650

Trying for a new time block this morning.  So, if you see me KB3RAN and worked me last evening, answer me again please for this time block.  I won't be a dup today if I worked you yesterday.

Hope to see you on 40.  Got another David  NU4N from KY this morning but everyone else must be sleeping in.  I'll be on for a bit more then going to church and then I'll be back.

Dave
KB3RAN

PS Don't forget to submit your APE plans soon.  August is coming up.

--
Dave H KB3RAN 1692/381

Tom Ryan

Give us all a call folks!  Don't let all this caffeine go to waste!  Hi Hi

73 Tom  KD6TR