Topics

Off The Air (maybe)

tgstoops <n3xc@...>

Hi all,  just to let everyone know that I will off the air for awhile.  The xly and I are going to sunny Arizona for 10 days to visit her cousin and family.  I am hoping to use her computer in Az. to correspond with everyone, to keep up to date on all the activities going on with the Rumble coming up.. If I'm lucky, I'll find a local ham that will let me use his rig to make some qso's from 7 land..I tried to put together a portable station that I could take with me but to no avail...So, DA1TJO, YL2FD AND KC0DEB, keep looking for that last TOP DOG, and see you guys soon on the air!

WOOF!
de TDG   N3XC