Observation

Jerry N9AVY

This contest has been great !  Haven't so many older members in a long time.  Has anyone else noticed this ???

Think I worked a bunch of new 070 numbers as well, but probably won't know until Monday.

Jerry  n9avy #454

Darin - KO4EJD

I thought the same. It's TDW (Daze 5).  LONP #s climbing for sure.

Darin
KO4EJD

On Sat, Jun 5, 2021, 8:25 AM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:
This contest has been great !  Haven't so many older members in a long time.  Has anyone else noticed this ???

Think I worked a bunch of new 070 numbers as well, but probably won't know until Monday.

Jerry  n9avy #454

I noticed a lot of them and also some new LONP for me.  What I really noticed were all the 0000 numbers.
Should have a good jump in new members.

John
KC3FL

Buz Johnson

It’s been a great contest for me to add to my LONP numbers.  I think I had about 33 going into the contest.  I did a quick count yesterday of Friday’s numbers and I’ve doubled my count.  I’ve made lots of 0000 contacts and would expect more folks will join.  I did notice one station I worked on both 40 and 20 gave the wrong PODSX 70 number both times.  The number belongs to another member I’ve logged.  I’m not sure what to do about that.  Please advise.

Buz, WA5AMM

Stephen Melachrinos

Buz -

Contact me offline, w3hf@....

It’s been a great contest for me to add to my LONP numbers.  I think I had about 33 going into the contest.  I did a quick count yesterday of Friday’s numbers and I’ve doubled my count.  I’ve made lots of 0000 contacts and would expect more folks will join.  I did notice one station I worked on both 40 and 20 gave the wrong PODSX 70 number both times.  The number belongs to another member I’ve logged.  I’m not sure what to do about that.  Please advise.

Buz, WA5AMM

David, K9DWR

* Buz Johnson <wa5amm.sc.usa@gmail.com> [2021-06-06 04:31]:
It’s been a great contest for me to add to my LONP numbers.  I think I had
about 33 going into the contest.  I did a quick count yesterday of Friday’s
numbers and I’ve doubled my count.  I’ve made lots of 0000 contacts and would
expect more folks will join.  I did notice one station I worked on both 40
and 20 gave the wrong PODSX 70 number both times.  The number belongs to
another member I’ve logged.  I’m not sure what to do about that.  Please
advise.
The scoring will actually pull the member number based on the callsign data in
the member listing, so it should be self-correcting.

--
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@graniteweb.com