NR3I FM29er Delaware Activation April 28th

stephen shearer

I plan on being on the air April 28th during the day.
The weather is forecast as "almost" record breaking warm weather (86F) and a great day to be outside.

I will be testing a few portable antennas and two different methods (fldigi and KX3).
I will be running PSK-31 at 10 Watts or less.

I hope to be on the air by 10am EDT.

Using the call NR3I working on getting 50 QSO's for the club call.
I will be located just West of Wilmington, DE  New Castle County.
I will QSL via LoTW (I can do paper with SASE).

20M mainly  -  I will try 30m and 40m if band conditions "die" on 20m.

I will report how I make out (or not)...

73, steve WB3LGC 070 #2814

K2CWM

I'll look for you from just the other side of the river.
Curt k2CWM NJ

K2CWM

Steve,
I did get on 20m around 9:45 or so but couldn't find you.  I did work a station PSK31 from Louisiana.
Curt K2CWM

Rick - N7WE

15:41 UTC (11:41 EDT).  Looking for you on 20, 30, & 40 Steve but not seeing you here in central Florida.

Steve -
Saw you briefly (NR3I) while you were working W4BZM at about 14.072.850.  You were about 439 with QSB at this QTH, but definitely workable.  Then a couple of Olivia stations opened up right on top of you and completely wiped you out.  Don't know how much frequency agility you have with your setup, but you would probably get a lot less QRM from other modes if you can work PSK down between 14.070 and 14.072.  Sorry I missed you, but don't give up the ship!  You'll get NR3I to 070 membership one of these days! 73,