From: main@070Club.groups.io [mailto:main@070Club.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerry N9AVY
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2020 10:31 AM
To: 070 Club
Subject: [070Club] NH6WB expired call sign

If anyone has worked this station, please note the date of your log entry because that call sign EXPIRED on 27 FEB 2000 . It may very well be a pirated call sign.

Jerry N9AVY
Director, Awards & Endorsements Submissions

Bill Williams

I would not want a Hawaii call unless I lived there.  You would disappoint every contact.

Bill

AG4QX
0398

On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 10:39 AM Mike Besemer - WM4B #348 <mwbesemer@...> wrote:
Pretty decent 2X2 call... hard to believe it hasn’t been picked up yet.

Mike
WM4B