New QTH

W7RIV

Hey folks. I moved to California last year. With moving, and getting situated, I haven't been on the air at all. And I miss it! I need to get back on. I do not have my HexBeam with me here anymore. But, looking to do some portable operations. My new QTH is in Fremont, CA and the new grid is CM97am. Take a look. See what you grid chasers need in the area. I'm willing to go and do some road trips to help get you guys any missing contacts.

Thanks,
Bryon, W7RIV

Jim K5SP

Welcome back Bryon,  do me a favor and send me your complete address so that I might update our database.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Hey Bryon-
The only grid I need that is anywhere close to you is DN17.  That is a bit of a drive from Fremont, CA!  By the way, you might want to go to QRZ and update your grid square.  QRZ updates your mailing address automatically from the FCC updates.  But it doesn't update your grid.  You have to do that manually on the QRZ website.  Enjoy your new range there cowboy!  73,

Byron,

I see you also do LOTW so make sure you go into TQSL (Trusted QSL)  and change the grid in your station location.

John
KC3FL