New member certificate #information

I got so many stickers I have run out of room on my current member certificate. Where on the how page to I print a new one??
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Dave

Follow this link

http://www.podxs070.com/membership-endorsements

Third sentence down click on Endorsement Overflow Page.
Type in your callsign in the box.
Press view PDF.
Download the file with the download icon upper right corner.

Bob
KK6KMU

Well dumb me I just found it and printed it out.  Thanks Bob
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Buz Johnson

Bob,

I just went to the link and my call was not included in the drop down list.

 73,

Buz,  WA5AMM 070-2827 LONP 454

Stephen Melachrinos <melachri@...>

Buz -

I was afraid of that. I had guessed that the drop-down would pull the member list that the checker has, and we'd already documented that it "broke" when we crossed from member 2786 to 2787.

I guess a replacement for that page needs to be added to our "to do" list for the new software.