New member certificate #information

I got so many stickers I have run out of room on my current member certificate. Where on the how page to I print a new one??
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Dave

Follow this link

http://www.podxs070.com/membership-endorsements

Third sentence down click on Endorsement Overflow Page.
Type in your callsign in the box.
Press view PDF.
Download the file with the download icon upper right corner.

Bob
KK6KMU

Well dumb me I just found it and printed it out.  Thanks Bob
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Buz Johnson

Bob,

I just went to the link and my call was not included in the drop down list.

Buz,  WA5AMM 070-2827 LONP 454

Stephen Melachrinos <melachri@...>

Buz -

I was afraid of that. I had guessed that the drop-down would pull the member list that the checker has, and we'd already documented that it "broke" when we crossed from member 2786 to 2787.

I guess a replacement for that page needs to be added to our "to do" list for the new software.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Feb 9, 2022 6:31 am
Subject: Re: [070Club] New member certificate #information

Bob,

Jim K5SP

Since I discovered the issue that that part of the software is broken, once a month I mail out new member packets to all new members that contain:

a. A welcome letter
b. Their official membership certificate
c. The "overflow page" for placing overflow stickers
d. The grids certificate for placing grids stickers
e. The WTW certificate for placing WTW stickers

I am currently process about 15 packets for members that joined late December, January, and a couple from February.

Buz, you should have already received your packet months ago.

If ANY member needs any of the certificates, all they have to do is shoot me an email. I can create them and email to them for printing.

Jim K5SP

On 2/9/2022 5:53 AM, Stephen Melachrinos via groups.io wrote:
Buz -

I was afraid of that. I had guessed that the drop-down would pull the member list that the checker has, and we'd already documented that it "broke" when we crossed from member 2786 to 2787.

I guess a replacement for that page needs to be added to our "to do" list for the new software.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Wed, Feb 9, 2022 6:31 am

Bob,

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Executive Director/Member Services Director

Buz Johnson

Jim,

We’re good, I received the new members packet over 6 months ago.  I was just looking to see how to print a new sticker overflow page.  The one you sent in the original packet is about full.
Hope to see you this weekend.

Buz, WA5AMM 

Phil KW2P

Howdy,

This seems a good place to post my question, rather than start a new thread.

About a month ago I received a sticker in the mail. It says "2021 Postaid".  I have no idea what it is or why I received it.

I searched and Googled for info on stickers, what kinds there are, etc. but can't find any information.

Also, is it possible to opt out of stickers and save the club money?  Postage ain't cheap these days.

73 de Phil, KW2P

Jim K5SP

Hey Phil.

That PostAid sticker is awarded to those members that made a donation to the club. Wear it with pride, as it is generous members like you that keep us in the black. 

All donations are used to purchase all the materials including postage for the membership. No money whatsoever goes to any member.

We have been very fortunate and have always had ample funds to ensure our member get their endorsement stickers, which many look forward to. 

On Sun, Feb 20, 2022 at 1:57 PM, Phil KW2P
<1citizenoftheworld@...> wrote:
Howdy,

About a month ago I received a sticker in the mail. It says "2021 Postaid".  I have no idea what it is or why I received it.

I searched and Googled for info on stickers, what kinds there are, etc. but can't find any information.

Also, is it possible to opt out of stickers and save the club money?  Postage ain't cheap these days.

73 de Phil, KW2P

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Jim K5SP

Also, you can see what stickers are available on "Endorsements Available" page on the website. 
http://www.podxs070.com/membership-endorsements/available-endorsements

Howdy,

73 de Phil, KW2P

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

David Godden

Donate it’s easy

David Roy Godden

From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of Jim K5SP <jinnis@...>
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2022 1:36:31 PM
To: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io>

Also, you can see what stickers are available on "Endorsements Available" page on the website. 
http://www.podxs070.com/membership-endorsements/available-endorsements

Howdy,

73 de Phil, KW2P

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

--
73 de KK6M
David "ROY" Godden
CWop #2177

Phil KW2P

Thanks for the reply.  It makes sense now.