New Director

Jim K5SP

I am pleased to announce that we have added a new director to the club, Director of LONP and Contests.  This new position will be filled by N6MG, Milt, effective today, 9/10/21.

This director has the following job description.

 1.  Perform analysis and approval for LONP.  Specifically those with member numbers >2786, for whom the endorsement checker no longer recognizes.
 2.  Perform analysis and approval for LONP contacts with member numers >2786 to ensure all members get approripate credit.
 3.  Communicating with various organizations that maintain & publish Contest Calendar's to insure that we're properly published.
 4.  Communicating on an individual basis, with new and existing members about our events.
 5.  Analyzing and research on potential new contests & operating events.
 6.  Assisting the various other 070 Club Department Director's with interfacing these responsibilities with their responsibilities.
 7.  Asking membership, survey, as a group and/or on an individual basis, for proposals on possible changes or amendments to existing contests, and/or possible new contests.
 8.  Carefully analyze & communicate with upper club management on changes or modifications to rules and publish any advisory approved changes to the membership.
 9.  Maintain an amiable relationship with all members.

Thanks to Milt for all the hours he has put into LONP and other activities without having an official position.   Any LONP issues should be directed to N6MG.

Jim,  K5SP #483

Congratulations to Milt and good choice Jim.  The need for an additional director is a sign our group is strong and growing.  Just think a few years ago there were plans to dismantle the group but we're still here.

John
KC3FL

Jerry N9AVY

Congrats Milt !!!    Know you'll do a good job as Director of LONP !

Jerry  n9avy  #454

On Friday, September 10, 2021, 10:23:07 AM CDT, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

[...]

Fr Richard R

Congrats Milt, thanks for serving.

Fr Richard
WB8YXF

On Friday, September 10, 2021, 11:23:06 AM EDT, Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

[...]

KN4ZXG

Congratulations, Milt.  And thanks a lot for all the work you've already done up to this point!

Barry VA7GEM

Milt
Congrads on the new position.
Hope you will still have a bit of time to get on the air.
TVM
Barry

JEFF WALSH

Congrats Milt !!!
Many Thanks for taking on the job !!
it is members like you and many others that make this a Great Organization !!

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Friday, September 10, 2021, 07:21:30 PM CDT, Barry VA7GEM via groups.io <boat.anchor@...> wrote:

Milt
Congrads on the new position.
Hope you will still have a bit of time to get on the air.
TVM
Barry

Don - KM4UDX

Thank you Milt. Your work makes this a great group. Thanks again.

Don

km4udx
uBITX crazy

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Congratulations Milt.  Thank you for volunteering your time and energy into our club.  Greatly appreciated.

Bob
KK6KMU

JoAnn Donaldson

Congrads Milt. You worked hard to get that position. Keep up the good work.

JoAnn

AB8YZ

On Saturday, September 11, 2021, 12:18:34 PM CDT, Bob Motyl KK6KMU <bobmotyl@...> wrote:

Congratulations Milt.  Thank you for volunteering your time and energy into our club.  Greatly appreciated.

Bob
KK6KMU

Ken N6PCD

Bubba,

Hearty congratulations on your new position! I know that you will do a great job! 👍🏻😁
--
All the best,
Ken N6PCD