New Chat: Field Day #chat-notice

main@070Club.groups.io Notification <noreply@...>

A new chat has been created:

New

As it stands now, I'm planning to do Field Day.  How many in our Group are planning to enter?

Buz, WA5AMM

By: Buz Johnson <wa5amm.sc.usa@...>

View/Join This Chat

Do not reply to this message to post to the chat. You can participate in chats only through the group's website.

Jerry N9AVY

Seems like there's a lot of different chats.  Can't we just use the Contests thing ? I confused...

Jerry  n9avy

On Wednesday, June 23, 2021, 05:54:08 PM CDT, main@070Club.groups.io Notification <noreply@groups.io> wrote:

A new chat has been created:

New

As it stands now, I'm planning to do Field Day.  How many in our Group are planning to enter?

Buz, WA5AMM

By: Buz Johnson <wa5amm.sc.usa@...>

View/Join This Chat

Do not reply to this message to post to the chat. You can participate in chats only through the group's website.

Barry VA7GEM

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 04:27 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:

Seems like there's a lot of different chats.  Can't we just use the Contests thing ? I confused...

Jerry  n9avy

Jerry
It was set up for this and worked well for everyone.
By using chat we can exclude those members who only use email.
Times are a changing.
I for one will be where I always am. Contest Reflector.
cheers
Barry