Need a 40 Meter Contact 1515 Z

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

Anyone available to come up on 7.070 for a quick contact. I think I have my IC-705 working as remote AP with no cables from rig to computer.

Need a test to see if all is good. Im calling CQ on 40 now.

Steve
VA3FLF

Stephen KO4CVU

Steve,
Stand by.
Will power up here in Lebanon, TN
KO4CVU

--
Stephen, KO4CVU

Jim K5SP

Give me about 10 minutes and I will be there about 1530Z

Jim K5SP

On 12/1/2021 9:15 AM, Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF via groups.io wrote:
Anyone available to come up on 7.070 for a quick contact. I think I have my IC-705 working as remote AP with no cables from rig to computer.

Need a test to see if all is good. Im calling CQ on 40 now.

Steve
VA3FLF

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

I am like a kid that says, "Look Mom, no hands."  It has taken me a couple of days but got it working this am. This is cool stuff really. Only cable needed is the antenna connector.  Thanks KO4VCU. I will play with this more tonight when band is better. Oh by the way, December 1st 365 contact is done too.

Steve
VA3FLF

Jim K5SP

Glad you made contact, I looked for you, and even called CQ, but nothing seen or heard here in N. Texas.

On 12/1/2021 9:33 AM, Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF via groups.io wrote:
I am like a kid that says, "Look Mom, no hands."  It has taken me a couple of days but got it working this am. This is cool stuff really. Only cable needed is the antenna connector.  Thanks KO4VCU. I will play with this more tonight when band is better. Oh by the way, December 1st 365 contact is done too.

Steve
VA3FLF

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Stephen KO4CVU

Jim,
I replied to your call but I guess my 5 watts signal didn't make it to you.

I also saw NU4(?) but missed the last of their call sign. I tried to respond, but had no luck.
Stephen, KO4CVU

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021, 10:05 AM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Glad you made contact, I looked for you, and even called CQ, but nothing seen or heard here in N. Texas.

On 12/1/2021 9:33 AM, Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF via groups.io wrote:
I am like a kid that says, "Look Mom, no hands."  It has taken me a couple of days but got it working this am. This is cool stuff really. Only cable needed is the antenna connector.  Thanks KO4VCU. I will play with this more tonight when band is better. Oh by the way, December 1st 365 contact is done too.

Steve
VA3FLF

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Stephen, KO4CVU

David Tucker

YES THAT WAS ME STEVE. YOUR WERE SOLID HR IN PADUCAH,KY. I DON'T WANT TO DISTURB YOUR QSO'S. SORRY I MISSED YEAH. MAYBE 40 AGN, 20M IS TO CLOSE TO YOU AND ME.

73'S DAVE NU4N #1657

On 12/1/2021 11:00 AM, Stephen KO4CVU wrote:
[...]

73’S NU4N DAVE