Need a 40 Meter Contact 1515 Z

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

Anyone available to come up on 7.070 for a quick contact. I think I have my IC-705 working as remote AP with no cables from rig to computer. 

Need a test to see if all is good. Im calling CQ on 40 now.

Steve
VA3FLF

Stephen KO4CVU

Steve,
Stand by.
Will power up here in Lebanon, TN
KO4CVU

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021, 9:15 AM Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF via groups.io <oldjavadrinker=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Anyone available to come up on 7.070 for a quick contact. I think I have my IC-705 working as remote AP with no cables from rig to computer. 

Steve
VA3FLF

--
Stephen, KO4CVU

Jim K5SP

Give me about 10 minutes and I will be there about 1530Z

Jim K5SP

On 12/1/2021 9:15 AM, Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF via groups.io wrote:

Steve
VA3FLF

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Executive Director/Member Services Director

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

I am like a kid that says, "Look Mom, no hands."  It has taken me a couple of days but got it working this am. This is cool stuff really. Only cable needed is the antenna connector.  Thanks KO4VCU. I will play with this more tonight when band is better. Oh by the way, December 1st 365 contact is done too.

Steve
VA3FLF

Jim K5SP

Glad you made contact, I looked for you, and even called CQ, but nothing seen or heard here in N. Texas.

Jim K5SP

On 12/1/2021 9:33 AM, Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF via groups.io wrote:
I am like a kid that says, "Look Mom, no hands."  It has taken me a couple of days but got it working this am. This is cool stuff really. Only cable needed is the antenna connector.  Thanks KO4VCU. I will play with this more tonight when band is better. Oh by the way, December 1st 365 contact is done too.

Steve
VA3FLF

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Stephen KO4CVU

Jim,
I replied to your call but I guess my 5 watts signal didn't make it to you.

I also saw NU4(?) but missed the last of their call sign. I tried to respond, but had no luck.
Stephen, KO4CVU

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021, 10:05 AM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Glad you made contact, I looked for you, and even called CQ, but nothing seen or heard here in N. Texas.

Jim K5SP

Steve
VA3FLF

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

--
Stephen, KO4CVU

David Tucker

YES THAT WAS ME STEVE. YOUR WERE SOLID HR IN PADUCAH,KY. I DON'T WANT TO DISTURB YOUR QSO'S. SORRY I MISSED YEAH. MAYBE 40 AGN, 20M IS TO CLOSE TO YOU AND ME.

73'S DAVE NU4N #1657

On 12/1/2021 11:00 AM, Stephen KO4CVU wrote:
Jim,
I replied to your call but I guess my 5 watts signal didn't make it to you.

I also saw NU4(?) but missed the last of their call sign. I tried to respond, but had no luck.
Stephen, KO4CVU

On Wed, Dec 1, 2021, 10:05 AM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Jim K5SP

Steve
VA3FLF

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

--
Stephen, KO4CVU
-- 
73’S NU4N DAVE