From: main@070Club.groups.io <main@070Club.groups.io> on behalf of N9JCA Chris <n9jca.chris@outlook.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2021 1:11 PM
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 9th Annual KC9UR APE This Weekend!!

I will be back for the last time at 2200 hrs Sunday Aug 29
and run through 0500 Monday Aug 30 Running 40M
Check out is at 1600 hrs Monday so need to pack everything up, (make
sure the Cabin is the same way it was when I arrived) and leave at
daybreak to get home Once again Thanks for the support in making this
APE/POTA a success
Chris N9JCA 797/165
73

On 08/29/2021 15:27, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
Chris was posted on 40 but I couldn't here him. Oh well there's always
next year
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

JoAnn Donaldson

Just got him on 40M at 22:33 UtC. He is 2000 up from 7.070.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Sunday, August 29, 2021, 05:47:48 PM CDT, stan W9SMR <robinstan@...> wrote:

Chris,

22:45 utc

I am dodging T-Storms now, but calling at 7,072.2

Had to go to Baltimore for wife's aunt's funeral. Just got back to IN.

Hope to grab that APE!

73,
Stan
W9SMR/9

I will be back for the last time at 2200 hrs Sunday Aug 29
and run through 0500 Monday Aug 30  Running 40M
Check out is at 1600 hrs Monday so need to pack everything up, (make
sure the Cabin is the same way it was when I arrived) and leave at
daybreak to get home  Once again Thanks for the support in making this
APE/POTA a success
Chris N9JCA 797/165
73

On 08/29/2021 15:27, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
> Chris was posted on 40 but I couldn't here him. Oh well there's always
> next year
> --
> Dave NU4N #1657 73's

N9JCA Chris

looking for you Stan and Dave to
7.072
Chris N9JCA 797

On 08/29/2021 22:47, stan W9SMR wrote:
[...]

stan W9SMR

Will keep looking and calling, but I did see several very weak traces at 7072.0 but they were probably the folks you were working...

Hope to getch ya'

Stan

I will be back for the last time at 2200 hrs Sunday Aug 29
and run through 0500 Monday Aug 30 Running 40M
Check out is at 1600 hrs Monday so need to pack everything up, (make
sure the Cabin is the same way it was when I arrived) and leave at
daybreak to get home Once again Thanks for the support in making this
APE/POTA a success
Chris N9JCA 797/165
73

On 08/29/2021 15:27, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
Chris was posted on 40 but I couldn't here him. Oh well there's always
next year
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

stan W9SMR

Chris,

I see you working KC3PBI. He is 20 db S/N. Copied three or 4 letters in your call. That's all.

will keep looking for sig to improve.

73,
Stan
W9SMR/9

[...]

been working a lot of eastern stations so mayb there's hope I did get Ft Wayne last night
Chris N9JCA
73

On 08/29/2021 23:17, stan W9SMR wrote:
[...]

Was that my APE buddy KC9UR?

[...]

N9RVB

Was that my APE buddy KC9UR?

[...]

Don't know him.

Will keep monitoring your freq. until 24:00 The T-storms seem to be passing South of me.

When I can actually copy you, i'll call you.

Keep calling!

73,
Stan

[...]

    You got me tonight. Have not heard Stan at all.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Sunday, August 29, 2021, 06:26:45 PM CDT, stan W9SMR <robinstan@...> wrote:

Don't know him.

Will keep monitoring your freq. until 24:00 The T-storms seem to be passing South of me.

When I can actually copy you, i'll call you.

Keep calling!

73,
Stan

> been working a lot of eastern stations so mayb there's hope  I did get
> Ft Wayne last night
> Chris N9JCA
> 73
>
> On 08/29/2021 23:17, stan W9SMR wrote:
>> Chris,
>>
>> I see you working KC3PBI. He is 20 db S/N.  Copied three or 4 letters in your call. That's all.
>>
>> will keep looking for sig to improve.
>>
>> 73,
>> Stan
>> W9SMR/9

>>> Stan
>>> W9SMR/9

N9JCA Chris

Yep got you twice TY
Chris N9JCA
73

<main@070Club.groups.io <mailto:main@070Club.groups.io>> on behalf of stan W9SMR <robinstan@hotmail.com <mailto:robinstan@hotmail.com>>
>> Sent: Sunday, August 29, 2021 7:14 PM
>> To: main@070Club.groups.io <mailto:main@070Club.groups.io>
>> Subject: Re: [070Club] N9JCA APE!!
>>
>> Will keep looking and calling, but I did see several very weak
traces at 7072.0 but they were probably the folks you were working...

>> Hope to getch ya'
>>
>> Stan

>>> Stan
>>> W9SMR/9

N9JCA Chris

Tried Stan Band is terrible to night
At 1st it looked like it was going to be better than the last few days
Need 5 more contacts to hit 100
Chris N9JCA
73

On 08/29/2021 23:26, stan W9SMR wrote:
[...]

Golly, Gee...wish I could give you at least one Q.

Never saw more than 1 or 2 letters when I thought you might be transmitting. Copied several of your contacts fairly well and saw two Argentine stations, but not you.

But, you are certainly more than qualified as a 2021 APE. Good job and a real Atta-Boy for persisting under extenuating circumstances.

Well Done!

Now get some sleep. APEs are allowed to do that, you know!

73,
Stan
W9SMR/9

[...]

Milt
Please may I have yur PODXS and LONP Numbers just for the log
Chris N9JCA
73

On 08/30/2021 00:21, stan W9SMR wrote:
[...]

You betcha!
Milt.
070-650
LONP #76

Thanks for the Q.

Please may I have yur PODXS and LONP Numbers just for the log
Chris N9JCA
73

On 08/30/2021 00:21, stan W9SMR wrote:
> Golly, Gee...wish I could give you at least one Q.
>
> Never saw more than 1 or 2 letters when I thought you might be transmitting. Copied several of your contacts fairly well and saw two Argentine stations, but not you.
>
> But, you are certainly more than qualified as a 2021 APE. Good job and a real Atta-Boy for persisting under extenuating circumstances.
>
> Well Done!
>
> Now get some sleep. APEs are allowed to do that, you know!
>
> 73,
> Stan
> W9SMR/9

N9JCA Chris

Thanks Milt
Glad we finally made it
Chris N9JCA 797/165
73

On 08/30/2021 02:11, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io wrote:
You betcha!
Milt.
070-650
LONP #76
Thanks for the Q.
Please may I have yur PODXS and LONP Numbers just for the log
Chris N9JCA
73
On 08/30/2021 00:21, stan W9SMR wrote:
> Golly, Gee...wish I could give you at least one Q.
>
> Never saw more than 1 or 2 letters when I thought you might be
transmitting. Copied several of your contacts fairly well and saw two Argentine stations, but not you.

> But, you are certainly more than qualified as a 2021 APE. Good job
and a real Atta-Boy for persisting under extenuating circumstances.

> Well Done!
>
> Now get some sleep. APEs are allowed to do that, you know!
>
> 73,
> Stan
> W9SMR/9

N9JCA Chris

Got Home from APE/POTA Activation at 6AM

Logs have all ready been uploaded to LOTW & POTA

POTA Logs ( I have read ) could take up to a month

before we get Credits to our POTA Accounts

I made 105 Contacts in 7 Days of which 55 were PODXS

Once again Thank You for your Support in the Activation

I'll be doing an APE Tall Tale sometime this week

Chris N9JCA PODXS #797 LONP #165

73

N9JCA Chris

For those of you that contacted me and got a Confirmation from LOTW

while I was doing my APE/POTA Activation, you will have to MANUALLY

Change my Grid from EM68fb to EM68ab in your Logger (Just for this QSO)

Chris N9JCA

73