n9jca #information

Any one hear N9JCA on yet ?

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Been monitoring off and on all day.No sign of N9JCA
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Well I guess I missed N9JCA. I think his deadline was today at 9 am CDST. I checked the cluster and never seen his call.
Maybe next year?

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

N9JCA Chris

Dave you didn’t miss me. I was supposed to be back on the air at 0600 this morning
As it so happened I took a nap and woke up
about an hour ago. So I will be back on the air at 1700 this evening thru Monday morning 8/30 I’ll be shutting down at 0600
Sorry for the delay. Murphy’s law reared it’s ugly head again. I’ll send a message to the group when I get on the air this afternoon
Chris N9JCA
73

On Aug 26, 2021, at 9:04 AM, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

Well I guess I missed N9JCA. I think his deadline was today at 9 am CDST. I checked the cluster and never seen his call.
Maybe next year?

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Rick - N7WE

Dave-
Don't give up!  In his update this morning he said...

           "Hope to be back on the air after 0600 Thursday 26th until 0600 Monday the 30th."

Even though that is outside his previously announced plans, I'm pretty sure the powers that be will grant an exception given his medical emergency and he will still be an APE.  I've been monitoring, but haven't seen him yet.  Right now I'm only seeing Europe on 20m.  Will post here if I see him.

David Tucker

Great Chris will be on the lookup for ya !!

On 8/26/2021 9:24 AM, N9JCA Chris wrote:
Dave you didn’t miss me. I was supposed to be back on the air at 0600 this morning
As it so happened I took a nap and woke up
about an hour ago. So I will be back on the air at 1700 this evening thru Monday morning 8/30 I’ll be shutting down at 0600
Sorry for the delay. Murphy’s law reared it’s ugly head again. I’ll send a message to the group when I get on the air this afternoon
Chris N9JCA
73

On Aug 26, 2021, at 9:04 AM, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

Well I guess I missed N9JCA. I think his deadline was today at 9 am CDST. I checked the cluster and never seen his call.
Maybe next year?

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

N9JCA Chris

Looks like every thing is still a go for 1700 hrs. I’ve been monitoring the bands and everything is dead I did see 1 station from CA   Since everything from last weekend was all LONG distance I am having very little faith in short skip but will percivere
Top of the hr 15m bottom of the hr 20M

On Aug 26, 2021, at 10:46 AM, David Tucker <nu4ndave@...> wrote:

[...]

On The Air. 15M 21.070
Chris N9JCA
73

On Aug 26, 2021, at 11:06 AM, N9JCA Chris <n9jca.chris@...> wrote:

[...]

Roger Boehnlein

Nothing here in Ohio…….

Roger

N8TCP

Sent from Mail for Windows

[...]

Nothing seen here in central Florida.  I switched to 20m at the bottom of the hour.  Still nothing.  I will continue monitoring.  Hope prop picks up Chris!

N9JCA Chris

Got Lee N5SLY on 15
Chris N9JCA
73

On Aug 26, 2021, at 11:57 AM, n9jca.chris@... wrote:

[...]

See a few on 20M going to switch to 14.070. Lee made my day on 15
Chris N9JCA
73

On Aug 26, 2021, at 12:35 PM, N9JCA Chris <n9jca.chris@...> wrote:

[...]

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

He is on 20 meters 14071.500

Bob

Rick - N7WE

Just worked Chris on 20m  Solid 599 into central Florida - 100% copy.

stan W9SMR

Rick,

Saw you working him, but nothing here for him. You were 599 good signal. See also N7BUZ and KK6KMU.

73,
Stan
W9SMR/9
EN71nr