N9CJA #information

Where does CHris live. I just seen some stns calling him. But nada hr in KY
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Jerry N9AVY

Dave:

Chris lives in Evansville, IN which is probably fairly close to you.  He's operating as an APE from NW  of there.  Like myself you are probably too close for propagation.  I can usually draw a circle around my QTH with neighboring states and that will be my "20m zone of silence".

KC9UR in IN has eluded me often during the last couple years.  Some signals slip through on 40m, but 40  has been quiet up here this past few months.

Good luck !

Jerry  n9avy

On Thursday, August 26, 2021, 02:58:47 PM CDT, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

Where does CHris live. I just seen some stns calling him. But nada hr in KY
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Yes I guess 40 is gonna be my best bet.
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

N9JCA Chris

40M has a lot of DX stations right now really loooong skip. I’ll stick with 20m for a while longer. Let you know when I change bands
Chris N9JCA
73

On Aug 26, 2021, at 3:15 PM, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

Yes I guess 40 is gonna be my best bet.
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Barely Chris on 20 today but no a very good copy
Please post on the cluster this weekend when he is 40
Thanks
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

N9JCA Chris

Going to be on 40M 2300hrs

On Aug 26, 2021, at 5:15 PM, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

Barely Chris on 20 today but no a very good copy
Please post on the cluster this weekend when he is 40
Thanks
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

N9JCA Chris

Bottom of the hr I’ll be back on 20M then top of the hr will be on 40M

On Aug 26, 2021, at 5:16 PM, N9JCA Chris <n9jca.chris@...> wrote:

 Going to be on 40M 2300hrs

On Aug 26, 2021, at 5:15 PM, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

Barely Chris on 20 today but no a very good copy
Please post on the cluster this weekend when he is 40
Thanks
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

N9JCA Chris

Taking a bathroom break top of the hr 40M

On Aug 26, 2021, at 5:19 PM, N9JCA Chris <n9jca.chris@...> wrote:

 Bottom of the hr I’ll be back on 20M then top of the hr will be on 40M

On Aug 26, 2021, at 5:16 PM, N9JCA Chris <n9jca.chris@...> wrote:

 Going to be on 40M 2300hrs

On Aug 26, 2021, at 5:15 PM, Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:

Barely Chris on 20 today but no a very good copy
Please post on the cluster this weekend when he is 40
Thanks
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Alan - KA5VZG

he is working on 7.072 at 2318Z  i have no cpy at all on him but just the other sides  :-(

JoAnn Donaldson

Just got him on 40M

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Thursday, August 26, 2021, 06:19:22 PM CDT, Alan - KA5VZG <ka5vzg@...> wrote:

he is working on 7.072 at 2318Z  i have no cpy at all on him but just the other sides  :-(

N9JCA Chris

On a roll keep it coming lol

On Aug 26, 2021, at 6:19 PM, Alan - KA5VZG <ka5vzg@...> wrote:

he is working on 7.072 at 2318Z  i have no cpy at all on him but just the other sides  :-(

I never got a spot for Chris on 40  m. Please please spot
Thanks
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Chris was on 20 m. Too close to me. He was reported on the POTA page.
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

N9JCA Chris

Good Morning All
Back on 20M
Chris N9JCA #797
73

On 08/27/2021 17:23, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
Chris was on 20 m. Too close to me. He was reported on the POTA page.
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

N9JCA Chris

Barry
I see you on the waterfall
I'm about 200 below you calling CQ
Chris N9JCA
73

On 08/27/2021 17:59, N9JCA Chris wrote:
Good Morning All
Back on 20M
Chris N9JCA #797
73
On 08/27/2021 17:23, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
Chris was on 20 m. Too close to me. He was reported on the POTA page.
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Barry VA7GEM

Chris
I see you spotted me on PSKRPTR
but I have not seen you yet.
I am still trying at 20:40Z
Barry

Nothing on 40 yet??
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

N9JCA Chris

Dave
I'm on 40M now
will be here until 0200 Sat
Then will be on 80M
I saw where you were spotted by K9YJ
so still some hope
Chris N9JCA
73

On 08/27/2021 21:06, Dave Tucker Nu4N wrote:
Nothing on 40 yet??
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Leland Sly

Contacted Chris a short time ago.  Great signal into NTX.

73

Lee N5SLY

N9JCA Chris

Dave NU4N
I had a contact with KZ4KX on 40M at 00:13 8/28
He is close to Scottsville KY
Still hope for us to connect
I'll be operating until 05:00 Monday 8/30
Chris N9JCA
73