I am CQ,ing on 12m now 16:18 zulu

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Saturday, August 21, 2021, 11:13:25 AM CDT, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

I will be on 12m 24.920 +/- 1500 starting at 1615 UTC.  The band may not be open, but I will call at least until 1630 UTC.  Hope to catch you there!

Alan - KA5VZG

1623z  seeing nothing   will call cq cq

Rick - N7WE

Worked John - KC3FL just enough to exchange and log the Q and then he was gone!  Sorry Alan and Jeff.  I saw another trace but was unable to get enough decode to pick up even pieces of the call sign.  Hopefully later.  I will be back on 12 again and will post.

stan W9SMR

KC9UR now on 20m and 40m 17:30