N6MG on the air

Milt is at 14.071.480 and solid 599 into Florida

John
KC3FL

Rick - N7WE

Just worked him and added him to my log.  Strong into FL and I don't have a hex beam like some of my neat neighbors!  So you can work him too. He was right where John spotted him.

Milt is 599+ here in Northern IL  -  great signal !  Saw him working a couple East coast stations earlier. Another APE in the log !

Thanks Milt !

Jerry  n9avy  #454

On Saturday, August 7, 2021, 09:17:52 AM CDT, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Just worked him and added him to my log.  Strong into FL and I don't have a hex beam like some of my neat neighbors!  So you can work him too. He was right where John spotted him.

I hope he got me in the log. Kinda weak hr in KY. Gonna try and work him agn.
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Yeap he got me in the log !!!
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

ShawnP

I got him too -- in spite of my poor attic dipole!  Thanks Milt!

Bob Motyl KK6KMU

Just had my QSO with Milt.  Really weak signal here but that is expected, too close for 20 meters.  Only 50 miles away form me.  Almost never hear Milt from my QTH on 20 meters.
Good luck Milt

Bob
KK6KMU

KN4ZXG

Had trouble decoding but got him in the books.  Actually looks like he's coming thru a little better to my QTH now as I see him working other ops.