My 365 quest has been completed!

GA - Bob - K4VBM

Soon after 00:00 UTC on the 25th, I was calling on 40m PSK31 with no one answering.
So I did my typical switch to 20m, and after the 2nd call, my many time QSO partner, Roy, KK6M, answered my call,
and my 365 endorsement is now completed (thanks again, Roy!).  All I can say is WOW!

it was a long and arduous journey, but it was also fun because of many of the PODXS members who helped along the way,
and all the other PSK31 ops I met along the way, making new friends, and those non-members I even managed to get to join the 070 club.

You all are the best, fun bunch around!  Don't change - just keep being you all!

So, now I will ponder what's next whilst enjoying marking this one off the list.

Stay safe and well and cool!

FOREVER!

73,

Bob Hensey
K4VBM (Very Bad Memory)

Fr Richard WB8YXF

Congrats an excellent achievement

Wb8yxf

Glory to God

On Fri, Jun 24, 2022 at 20:49, GA - Bob - K4VBM
<ptcorners@...> wrote:
[...]

Eric KG6MZS

A formidable challenge overcome.  Congratulations Bob.  On to 365x2 ;-)

73 Eric KG6MZS

(Who just filled in a hole today in the 365 endorsement)

On 6/24/22 5:49 PM, GA - Bob - K4VBM wrote:
[...]

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

Congrats Bob, great accomplishment. I’m a couple months behind you with a few more to go.

Steve

On Jun 24, 2022, at 20:49, GA - Bob - K4VBM <ptcorners@...> wrote:

 Soon after 00:00 UTC on the 25th, I was calling on 40m PSK31 with no one answering.
So I did my typical switch to 20m, and after the 2nd call, my many time QSO partner, Roy, KK6M, answered my call,
and my 365 endorsement is now completed (thanks again, Roy!).  All I can say is WOW!

070-365-K4VBM-366.jpg
it was a long and arduous journey, but it was also fun because of many of the PODXS members who helped along the way,
and all the other PSK31 ops I met along the way, making new friends, and those non-members I even managed to get to join the 070 club.

You all are the best, fun bunch around!  Don't change - just keep being you all!

So, now I will ponder what's next whilst enjoying marking this one off the list.

Stay safe and well and cool!

070logoYO5CRQ1.jpgFOREVER!

73,

Bob Hensey
K4VBM (Very Bad Memory)

stan W9SMR

Fantastic, Bob !!

We have been watching your meticulous progress with an encouraging eye and applaud your diligence in this pursuit.

You have the 24/7 and 366 now. Great accomplishments on two of the most challenging Endorsements.

Now it's time to get serious about the Work-The-World challenge. You have 1,478 of the necessary 2,246 Call letter prefixes.

And as propagation continues to improve, for 30/30 you have 21 QSO,s and for 12/12 you have 9 QSO's.

Go for it!!

73,
Stan
W9SMR

[cid:part1.Z3ULq7uD.Bvo2qC0Z@...]
it was a long and arduous journey, but it was also fun because of many of the PODXS members who helped along the way,
and all the other PSK31 ops I met along the way, making new friends, and those non-members I even managed to get to join the 070 club.

You all are the best, fun bunch around! Don't change - just keep being you all!

So, now I will ponder what's next whilst enjoying marking this one off the list.

Stay safe and well and cool!

[cid:part2.sIDWO0hS.fSnpZh0Z@...]FOREVER!

73,

Bob Hensey
K4VBM (Very Bad Memory)

KN4ZXG

Great job Bob!  This is one of the hard ones!

Buz Johnson

Congratulations Bob!  That’s a pretty assume accomplishment, hope I can get there by this time next year.

Best 73,

Buz, WA5AMM

--
de, WA5AMM, Buz

Alan - KA5VZG

Way to go "GA Bob" !

FB on checking off the 24/7 & 366.

I see that Stan,W9SMR, pointed you at the Work-The-World challenge too  :-)

Unless you're way ahead of me, that one will be a big challenge also.
We needed some more fun anyway.  GL and I'll see you on the waterfall.