Morse Express and Oak Hills Research Liquidation

Rick - N7WE

If like me you were a customer of Morse Express, Oak Hills Research, or Milestone Technologies, you probably know that Marshall Emm - N1FN, the proprietor, became a SK in Feb of 2020.  Since that time the business has been closed.  I liked his products and service and was about to order again when he passed.

Now his wife, Wendy Emm, has temporarily reopened the business to liquidate stock on hand.  It includes many of the products (including kits) that QRP, CW, and others greatly appreciated.  She is only taking orders by email and payment by check or postal money orders as the credit card side of the business has been shut down for some time.

You can check out the website here http://morsex.com/  and her email for ordering is milestonetechnologies2020@...  She is discounting everything 33%.  I just bought the OHR 100w Dummy Load Kit that was on my wish list when Marshall passed.  I thought I'd never have the opportunity again!  If you wanted some of their products, hurry.  When the existing inventory is gone, it will be gone forever.

Barry VA7GEM

No more WM-2 Wattmeters left