From: John - KC3FL via groups.io <kc3fl@...>
To: main@070Club.groups.io
Sent: Fri, Mar 25, 2022 11:16 am
Subject: [070Club] 31 Flavors shortcuts with Fldigi

Changing modes and sub modes can be done very quickly without going to the Op Mode tab.  Use this macro to switch between BPSK and QPSK, <MODEM:QPSK31> and <MODEM:BPSK31>.  Click on the macro and the mode will change.  Down at the lower left in BPSK31 mode it will show BPSK31 and if you click on that, it will display all of the sub modes.  Click on the BPSK63 or BPSK125 and the sub mode will change.  This will make switching modes a lot quicker and easier.  Good luck and have fun.

John
KC3FL

JoAnn Donaldson

PSKExpress will switch the mode for you. So If you make a contact on PSK31 then switch to PSK63, it will auto switch modes.

JoAnn
AB8YZ

On Friday, March 25, 2022, 04:56:51 PM CDT, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io <n6mg@...> wrote:

User's of MixW:
I use MixW, and the mode change is accomplished by:
BPSK31:    <MODE:BPSK31>  Why a macro? Gotta come back here anyway and it's faster with a macro.
BPSK63:    <MODE:BPSK63>
BPSK125:  <MODE:BPSK125>
QPSK31:    <MODE:QPSK31>
QPSK63:    <MODE:QPSK63>
QPSK125:  <MODE:QPSK125>
What I find the most difficult to actually keep up with is to remember to change the mode when I log the contact in ACLog.
If you don't, the contacts on the other modes with the same station will show up on the award checker as "Dupes".

See all' y'all there!
Milt.
N6MG - 070-650