Topics

Missing my messages

Jerry N9AVY

Still not seeing my posts or any responses.  Checked my browser and can't find anything different.  Something has changed , but haven't a clue !

Jerry  n9avy

Chuck M

At 2238 utc sitting at 21 qsos.  Working to get those last few on 40m.

Having fun and that's the main part.

73s
Chuck
KD9DVB

On Fri, Dec 25, 2020 at 5:35 PM, Jerry N9AVY
<n9avy@...> wrote:
Still not seeing my posts or any responses.  Checked my browser and can't find anything different.  Something has changed , but haven't a clue !

Jerry  n9avy

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

Jerry,

Go into subscriptions and see if you have daily summary or digest setup instead of individual message.

On summary you get everything from all day in one email.

On Dec 25, 2020, at 17:35, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Still not seeing my posts or any responses.  Checked my browser and can't find anything different.  Something has changed , but haven't a clue !

Steve:

Wasn't that.  Think I fixed it.  We'll see.

Thanks.

Jerry  n9avy