Message Options

Jim K5SP

This message is being sent as a special notice.

It has come to my attention that many of our groups.io member have selected the "Special Notice" option for receiving postings from the club.
As far back as I can recall, this is the first "Special Notice" that has been sent.  This means that many of  you are not receiving club information posted via this platform.

To correct this, you have a couple of options: 1: Go back into groups.io and select "Single" and you will receive emails for everything posted in the group.  2: I realize that many of you do not want to have their inbox filled with a multitude of postings that are of no concern to you, for these people, you can select a "Daily Digest" option, which means that you will get one email a day with all the postings for that day.  You can then select the ones you wish to view.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483