Member certificate #information

Got my stickers today !! Thanks guys.
Hey how to I print my membership certificate ? I ran Outta room with the new stickers that came in.
Thanks
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Fr Richard R

Oh my golly, yes I did receive stickers yesterday. Thank you so very much.

Fr Richard
WB8YXF
2328

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 14:53, Dave Tucker Nu4N
<dwtucker19@...> wrote:
Got my stickers today !! Thanks guys.
Hey how to I print my membership certificate ? I ran Outta room with the new stickers that came in.
Thanks
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Rick - N7WE

On the 070 Home Page, Main Menu, open Membership Endorsements.  The third paragraph has a link for the Customized Membership Certificate and a link for the Endorsement Overflow Page.  Glad you have enough stickers to need a new page!  73,

pa3eeg

Got mine last saturday. Thank you for your efforts.

Ruud, PA3EEG, #1670

N9JCA Chris

Got mine today

2020 Field Day
N9JCA Chris

73

On 7/27/21 7:23 PM, pa3eeg via groups.io wrote:
Got mine last saturday. Thank you for your efforts.
Ruud, PA3EEG, #1670

I got it printed now. Thanks for the reply guys
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's