stan W9SMR

Joe,

A quick check of our Member's list shows only one Manitoba member.

#2279  VE4RK     Joined 3/20/2016     Rick King

You might try contacting Rick directly by Email:    brickaiy@...

His mailing address is:
238 Roseberry St. Winnipeg MB. Canada R3J1T2

It may be a long shot. He has never uploaded to the Endorsement Checker.

Good luck!

73,
Stan
W9SMR

I need Manitoba to complete the Maple Leaf challenge.  Would someone from that province be willing to schedule a QSO to let me complete that challenge?  Thank you.

Joe Edom

Jim K5SP

Looks like he has been active on other digital modes recently. https://hamcall.net/call/VE4RK

Might give him a shout for a sked.

Jim K5SP

Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2022 10:20 AM

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Barry VA7GEM

On Thu, May 26, 2022 at 07:20 AM, Joe Edom wrote:

Good Morning All!

I need Manitoba to complete the Maple Leaf challenge.  Would someone from that province be willing to schedule a QSO to let me complete that challenge?  Thank you.

Joe Edom

Joe
Bear in mind it does not have to be a club member that you work.
If you have an FT8? or other contact already send them an email to
see if they will do a sched.
GL de
Barry

Joe,

these are recent VE4 contacts
VE4HAZ  4/2/22
VE4DL    1/2/22

John
KC3FL

I have 8 Manitoba Q's in my log.
VE4KZ is there 6 times, but not since 2012 as the last Q.
VE4AEO is there 2 times, with 2009 for both Q's.
Where's all the VE4's?
Milty.
N6MG

Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2022 10:20 AM

Good Morning All!

I need Manitoba to complete the Maple Leaf challenge.  Would someone from that province be willing to schedule a QSO to let me complete that challenge?  Thank you.

Joe Edom

--
Jim,  K5SP #483

Barry VA7GEM

Also look for VA4, CJ4, CF4, XL4

Barry VA7GEM

My log has
VE4BDF x  2
VE4DC
VE4DLA
VE4DXR x 2
VE4KZ
VE4MO
VE4OK
VE4RK
nothing since 2016 but that is when the cycle faded.
HTH
Barry

Joe Edom

THANK YOU! for all the information.  I have a some threads to follow-up on.  Again, THANK YOU!

Joe Edom