73,
Bill
AG4QX

On Fri, May 27, 2022 at 4:26 AM Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:
Been reading the thread about the Maple Leaf Endorsement . I use ACLOG for all my qso's for PSK. Does anyone know how I can get my VE qso's from AClog
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

DAVE...here's how to do it:
With nothing showing in any of the Tab fields:
From the top menu drop downs:
HIT CLEAR --> ENTER VE ON THE LOG FOR THE COUNTRY --> HIT SEARCH FROM THE TOP DROP DOWN MENU. (NOTHING ELSE SHOULD BE SHOWN!)
That will list all of your VE stations.
Then,
HIGHLITE THE VE AT THE TOP: PUSH THE SHIFT BUTTON ON YOUR KEYBOARD< SCROLL DOWN TO THE LAST ENTRY FRO OF YOUR VE LOGGED STATIONS>
M AND CLICK ON THAT ((WHILE HOLDING THE SHIFT KEY DOWN)).
THAT WILL HIGHLIGHT ALLTHEN --> GO TO "FILE" --> HIT "EXPORT ADIF"
THEN --> HIT "SELECTED RECORDS"
YOU"LL GET WINDOWS POPPING UP AS TO WHERE YOU WANT TO SAVE IT.
DAVE: WRITE IT DOWN AS TO WHERE YOU SAVE IT!!! PLEASE DON"T COME BACK AND SAY YOU CAN"T FIND IT.
HOW DID YOU DO WITH YOUR WATCH LIST?
Milt
N6MG

On Fri, May 27, 2022 at 4:26 AM Dave Tucker Nu4N <dwtucker19@...> wrote:
Been reading the thread about the Maple Leaf Endorsement . I use ACLOG for all my qso's for PSK. Does anyone know how I can get my VE qso's from AClog
--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Hey Milt I just got around to checking my VE stn's. Thanks for the info. Yeap the Watch List is working great. Now we need to figure out a way to make the alert for PSK. That would be impossible.
Tnx agn for the help

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Dave,
Why don't you go to the ACLog User's Group, and ask if there's a way?
Or suggest it as being "Mode Specific" instead of "Callsign Specific"?
Scott & Kimberly are very attuned to suggestions and feedback.
Just sayin'...
Milt
n6mg

Hey Milt I just got around to checking my VE stn's. Thanks for the info. Yeap the Watch List is working great. Now we need to figure out a way to make the alert for PSK. That would be impossible.
Tnx agn for the help

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

I may do that Milt.

Tnx or the reply. Have a good Memorial Day

On 5/30/2022 12:49 PM, N6MG - Milt. via groups.io wrote:
Dave,
Why don't you go to the ACLog User's Group, and ask if there's a way?
Or suggest it as being "Mode Specific" instead of "Callsign Specific"?
Scott & Kimberly are very attuned to suggestions and feedback.
Just sayin'...
Milt
n6mg

Hey Milt I just got around to checking my VE stn's. Thanks for the info. Yeap the Watch List is working great. Now we need to figure out a way to make the alert for PSK. That would be impossible.
Tnx agn for the help

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

Good day Milt. I just sent Scott a e-mail about making PSK only alerts. Hope he can do that for the group that uses our watchlist.

If I hear some thing today I will let ya know.

On 5/30/2022 4:03 PM, David Tucker wrote:

[...]

Can you tell me exactly what you want the Watch List to do, with reference to the mode?
Milt.
n6mg

Hey Milt I just got around to checking my VE stn's. Thanks for the info. Yeap the Watch List is working great. Now we need to figure out a way to make the alert for PSK. That would be impossible.
Tnx agn for the help

--
Dave NU4N #1657 73's

--